Just thought I’d hit you with a few quick updates:
1. I’ve finally gotten into the modular game! After maybe 10 years of pining after a modular synthesizer system, I finally gave in and purchased a few modules. See below for a slideshow:
3. Remember the Shruti-1 DIY synthesizer project? Well, I wrote up a rather extensive article that describes the entire building process, which was hosted on drop.io. That site is now defunct, so I have moved that information to this site, at this location: http://glitched.org/up/diy-shruti-1-synthesizer-glitched/
4. My Monomachine suffered a memory-erasing crash last night; I lost everything. The sad part about this is that I had a bunch of songs and ideas ready to record for my upcoming album, but now they’re all gone. Subsequently, I won’t be releasing anything soon. This is just a minor setback. Whenever this sort of thing happens, I look at it as a sort of cleansing experience and usually come up with some material that is 10x better than whatever I lost. I’ll be back in action, soon.
That’s all for now.